Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Internship Update


I received an email earlier this week about my summer internship with the Museum of Aviation.  My supervisor, Stephanie Robinson, gave me a list of tasks she wants me to focus on for the internship.  She was very friendly, and seemed excited about meeting me.  

She then asked if I had any experience with using Photoshop.  I sadly had to tell her no.  I would really like to learn more about this program.  One of the things we're taught as PR students is to always be flexible, and willing to learn new things.  I'm hoping I can do the same with Photoshop.  
My experience with programs is severely limited.  I know a bit about how to make fliers and editing photos.  But sadly, I have little to no experience with Photoshop.  

So, here's the point of my blog.  Can anyone in PR Admin give me any hints, tips, and suggestions on how to use this unfamiliar program?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fans